We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[APRIL FOOL’S] We Have 12 Hours

Eggrarian Astronomy Department
We have discovered 420 meteors arriving at 69 million miles an hour towards the South Pacific. We have 12 hours to live. Eggraria is in an official state of emergency. All government functions have officially ended.
~~Rose~~
You may know me as Eggraria!
Roleplayer and Writer

Minister of Culture
Legislator

Office of WA Legislation Staff
Roleplayer - the State of Eggraria

Citizen of The South Pacific above all else.

[-] The following 3 users Like rosaferri's post:
  • Enzoci, phoenixofthesun14, Tin the Free

Free Eagle News Network - Holy Free Let's worship the toilet papers news broadcasting - Toilet Paper Land 
After the panic of the meteors, the people of Holy Free are now stockpiling toilet paper. The number of toilet papers on store shelves are now at -2,344,124,244 rolls. Scientists of Holy Free are arguing about how the number of toilet papers are going into the negative. Meanwhile, the Holy Freean government has been taken over by the cult of the holy Toilet Papers. The country is now changing its name to Toilet Paper Land. All the citizens of Toilet Paper Land now have the duty to shape the young minds into sheets of paper.

ALL HAIL THE HOLY TOILET PAPERS
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT HERE
[-] The following 3 users Like Tin the Free's post:
  • Enzoci, phoenixofthesun14, rosaferri

The Eggrarian Anarchist Society has officially declared war on the Cult of Holy Toilet Papers in order to free the proll-etariat.
~~Rose~~
You may know me as Eggraria!
Roleplayer and Writer

Minister of Culture
Legislator

Office of WA Legislation Staff
Roleplayer - the State of Eggraria

Citizen of The South Pacific above all else.

[-] The following 3 users Like rosaferri's post:
  • Enzoci, phoenixofthesun14, Tin the Free

Point Rain Armories has offered to sell its weapons cheaply in a fire sale. When asked if the weapons would destabilize the region, a representative said disturbingly cheerfully, "We're all going to die in the next 12 hours, so we might as well make a killing and die in luxury."

[-] The following 4 users Like Imperial Frost Federation's post:
  • Enzoci, phoenixofthesun14, rosaferri, Tin the Free

With the power of the toilet papers, you mortals will never defeat us. We declare that eventually, everyone will enroll in the cult of the holy toilet paper.

Edit: To the Frost Empire how much weapons do you have? Will you trade them with toilet papers? and JOIN THE CULT OF THE HOLY TOILET PAPERS!
[-] The following 3 users Like Tin the Free's post:
  • Enzoci, phoenixofthesun14, rosaferri

FiHami to set fire to the meteors with a state-of-the-art rocket containing only the chief of the nation.

"Either I die, or we all die", was the last thing she was noted saying before launch.
[-] The following 2 users Like phoenixofthesun14's post:
  • Enzoci, Tin the Free

Let's worship the toilet papers news broadcasting - Toilet Paper Empire
We are invading FiHami and changing our name to The Toilet Paper Empire. The Holy Toilet Papers are our Emperor.

[-] The following 2 users Like Tin the Free's post:
  • Enzoci, phoenixofthesun14

Great Novania has discovered the technology needed to transform humans into toilet paper.
"It's time for humanity to ascend" said the creator of the tech.
One hour later the only things in the Novanian streets were toilet papers.
[Image: sketch-1579751831781-1.png]
I am a new roleplayer representing the Empire of Great Novania. I am new, so I might make some mistakes, sorry if these happen....
[-] The following 2 users Like Enzoci's post:
  • phoenixofthesun14, Tin the Free

The FiHami rocket launch mission failed, and the nation grieves their deaths while bowing down to their Holy Toilet Paper Empire.
[-] The following 1 user Likes phoenixofthesun14's post:
  • Tin the Free

Epilogue

Eggraria - Is still at war until their last breath.
Holy Free - Ascended into the realm of TP.
Frost Empire - Everyone swims in a big pool of gold and watches everyone go to war.
Great Novania - Ascended into the realm of TP.
FiHami - Ascended into the realm of TP.
Other countries - Probably go to either Ryccia, Hazelbrust or Sedunn to go to space after the failure of FiHami and Create Sector A1-0 or something.

Thank you to everyone that participated 
[-] The following 2 users Like Tin the Free's post:
  • phoenixofthesun14, rosaferri