We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[Debate] Accession of Ezervölgyi and Besern as Members of the WF

Dear ambassadors,

after the successful applications of Anserisa and Liebare two more letters arrived in my office asking for a membership status. These letters come from the Kingdom of Ezervölgyi and the Federal Republic of Besern.

I'd like to ask you to vote on these applications according to Res. 2, Sec. D with Aye, Nay or Abstain for the next five days (until 15 March 2020, 20:30 h GMT+1).

GI-Land votes Aye for the accession of both countries.

Christian Strunk
Speaker of the Assembly
Ambassador of the Federal Republic of GI-Land
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)
[-] The following 1 user Likes GI-Land's post:
  • Qwert

Holy Free votes Aye for the accession of both, The Kingdom of Ezervölgyi and the Federal Republic of Besern.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO PUT HERE

Erinor & Sereva votes Aye for the accession of both the Kingdom of Ezervölgy and the Federal Republic of Besern.
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

For both, aye.

Tavtid Lekmienn
Kingdom of Sedunn
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

The Island Republic of Liebare votes Aye on both.
~~Rose~~
You may know me as Eggraria!
Roleplayer and Writer

Minister of Culture
Legislator

Office of WA Legislation Staff
Roleplayer - the State of Eggraria

Citizen of The South Pacific above all else.

FiHami votes Aye

Antarcha Abstains

The Empire votes against the accession of the Kingdom of Ezervölgy due to their backing of the Reizen Insurgents.

However the Empire votes for the accession of Besern
[-] The following 1 user Likes Imperial Frost Federation's post:
  • Seraph

The Valkyrian Republic votes nay on both.
The Union of Hystaiga votes aye on both.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

The Republic of Anserisa votes aye for the applications of the Kingdom of Ezervölgyi and the Federal Republic of Besern.

Anserisan Representative to the World Forum
Virginia Vogélium

The Besernian Office of the Chancellor would like to correct a part of it's application: The Minister of Foreign Affairs is Aberlil Berlyne, not Cymrin Parameso. Cymrin Parameso is just an advisor to the Chancellor. Aberlil Berlyne was the one who was injured also. The Chancellor must have been half-asleep when he wrote the letter, and must have went past the normal proofreading checks. The Chancellor is now attending sleep therapy.
[Image: UFog2ZY.png]