We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Voting Booth - Chair of the Assembly Elections April/May 2017

Chair of the Assembly Voting Booth
As per the Elections Act:

Elections Act Wrote: Wrote:2. Electoral System

(1) All elections held on the regional forums will be conducted via Instant Runoff Voting (IRV).
a. The form of IRV used must be Optional Preferential Voting (OPV); voters may vote for one or multiple candidates in descending order of preference.
b. Should no candidate have an absolute majority once all votes have been counted then the candidate with the least number of votes shall be eliminated from the election.
c. The votes of those voting for the eliminated candidate will be reallocated based upon the expressed preferences, or discounted if no further preferences are expressed.
d. This process will continue until a candidate has an absolute majority.

(2) The option to Re-Open Nominations must be included as a "candidate". If elected, the election process for that candidate shall restart at the nomination phase.

Thus:

-Voting is from May 7th 11:15 EDT to May 10th 11:15 EST.

-Voting is done by posting in this thread or by sending their ballot to The Vote Collector.

-Legislators are to rank in order of preference some or all of the following candidates, or Abstain:
  • Cormac
  • Re-Open Nominations (RON)

Cormac
RON
Chief Supervising Armchair

Cormac
RON

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk
Founder of the Church of the South Pacific [Forum Thread] [Discord], a safe place to discuss spirituality for people of all faiths and none (currently looking for those interested in prayer and/or "home" groups);
And The Silicon Pens [Discord], a writer's group for the South Pacific and beyond!

Yahweo usenneo ir varleo, ihraneo jurlaweo hraseu seu, ir jiweveo arladi.
Salma 145:8

Cormac
RON

Cormac
RON

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Cormac
RON

Cormac
RON

Marius Rahl

Fortitudine Vincimus!

RON
Cormac

(Cormac is going to win easily, so I figured I'd throw a pity vote RON's way. He's a good guy.)
Minister of Media, Subversion and Sandwich Making
Associate Justice of the High Court and Senior Moderator

[Image: B9ytUsy.png]

Cormac
RON

Cormac
RON

[Image: W9Gx775.png?2]
Wintreath Thane of Diplomatic Officers

Fmr. Local Councillor (9/9/15 - c. 10/15)

Discord:Katie#3933