We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[OOC] A World Forum

For OOC discussion and questions.
Roleplayer
Manager of the TSP and A1-0 maps
Roleplay moderator

So when are we starting?
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

10 days ago!

(03-14-2017, 04:44 PM)Qwert Wrote: (IC stuff...)

(OOC: Like Vimmru said, you may post about what you would like to be the outcome of this conference. When everybody who wants to post have done so, we move on to identifying specific topics to discuss further. Refer to this thread for OOC discussion.

If you haven't responded to Vimmru's letter, but still want to participate, feel free to post.)
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator

Great speeches!

Now, has everybody who wants to give an opening speech posted? If so, it's time to move on to the next phase this coming week.
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator

Hi. So I didn't realize I wasn't supposed to give a second speech so please don't kill me.
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

I'm finished and ready to continue.

@Omega Second speeches look like you did something wrong and you're trying to mend it, in real life I don't think one would be blessed so luckily. However, the points raised are alright, I guess.
"毎日の小さな努力の積み重ねが歴史を作っていくんだよ。"

Put a little effort everyday and it will stack up and create a foundation for you.

- Doraemon

[Image: 5bDBXB8.png] [Image: Gny2SfF.png] [Image: tUG5vUH.png]

Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplay 2020
Treasure Island Awards Best Roleplayer 2020
Cocos Winner for Best Character Writer 2017
Cocos Winner for Best International Event 2017
Cocos Winner for Best Overall RP 2017

Things to know: Medical Intern and Biomedical Scientist from Indonesia, Muslim, 188 metres tall, loves trains

What the proposed organisation should be all about is now up for discussion. The focus is responsibilities and specific areas that it should focus on, and not so much membership, implementation of legislation or in detail how it should be organised (hope it makes sense Happywide).
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator

Sorry about not being able to participate so far. The past few weeks have been murder with multiple tests every week. Was looking forward to this, but I've barely managed to keep my head over the water regarding my studies, so that's had to take priority. Now the midterms are over and I'll be able to focus on something else again
[Image: nukebadge1.gif]

^ ^ ^ ^
Same as Troenia. School has been hell, sorry for not participating. Will I still be able to get involved?
John Hills- President of Ausstan

I have been afk and haven't been able to moderate the discussions as intended (or participate myself), but I don't think it's time yet to start voting. Remember that Vimmru or some other Sedunner is in charge of the agenda.

@Troenia, @Ausstan, you are welcome to participate if you want and have time.
Roleplayer
Roleplay moderator