We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Resentine's Cake-day Extravaganza!(An exciting 2 years of NS)

Happy March 10th Everyone! (Well March 11th but at least I'm only a day late this time Tounge)

The Eternal Dark Knight of Federation of the Resentine Kingdom
Founded: Tue Mar 10 2015

I am extremely happy to say that I have spent the significant majority of my 2 years RPing and fighting alongside everyone in TSP. With a new big RP on the way and hopefully me reviving Darkened Star soon, I'm looking forward to see how events play out in Pacifica, and Military Gameplay is as exciting and salt filled as it always has been(don't forget to pack your popcorn if you ever decide the watch! Wink )

In stronger regards to RP, I would like to thank our new(er) RPers, @Troenia, @GI-Land[I know your not "New" new, but you're new to me Tounge], @Person Guy, @Ausstan, and @The Hunting Pilgrims, who have proven to be interesting RPers with unique takes on their nations, and I see much potential for many of them in TSPRP. I truly look forward to see what you all bring to the RP world, be it meetings, wars, or parties.

Also a shoutout to my longtime friends in RP: @Hammerstar, @Qwert, @Qvait, @Ryccia, @RandomGuy199, @Omega, @Seraph, @Imperial Frost Federation, @rhinotaz[Glorious Map-maker he be]and @Republic of Ubesii[Though he posts as often as birds migrate], for sticking around with me all this time and making(and keeping) TSPRP awesome and interesting for as long as I've been here.

And lastly, Special shout outs to @Roavin[Fenda scum Tounge] and @Imkihca[Godess-artist of TSP(I will acquire that hat at some-point!)]. Wouldn't be halfway to where I am without you two.

Now, what to do for this year's celebration? Last year was the Dank Meme Stash, so...... hmph.
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Congratulations, Resentine!

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Congratulations, Resentine! Woot, woot!

Congrats Res! It has been a pleasure to work with you for the past year or so!
Above all else, I hope to be a decent person.
Has Been
What's Next?

CoA: August 2016-January 2017
Minister of Foreign Affairs: October 2019-June 2020, October 2020- February 2021

Congrats, Resentine! Don't worry, I'm still "New new" in comparison to y'all. Only half a year I've been here, so pretty new Happywide
Only thing I've to say regarding rp is, I'm not very a military rp-type, but who knows, what will come in the future? ^^

Well, what to do is a good question.....
A gun or cannon salute? Happywide
Indeed a bit boring if everyone just writes "*gun salute*", but nevertheless perhaps appropriate for celebrating this jubilee ^^
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

(03-11-2017, 07:18 PM)GI-Land Wrote: Congrats, Resentine! Don't worry, I'm still "New new" in comparison to y'all. Only half a year I've been here, so pretty new Happywide
Only thing I've to say regarding rp is, I'm not very a military rp-type, but who knows, what will come in the future? ^^

Well, what to do is a good question.....
A gun or cannon salute? Happywide
Indeed a bit boring if everyone just writes "*gun salute*", but nevertheless perhaps appropriate for celebrating this jubilee ^^

Cannons. The bigger gun is always correct. <3
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

*cannon salute*
Signed
Gianluca IV

Roleplayer (active in TSP since 2016)
TSPedia-Author
Head Bartender of the Lampshade Bar & Grill

Information about my roleplay
Pacifica GI-Land, Snolland (Hazelbrust), Guardian of the World Forum, IUFA-FWC/WFWC- and Pacivision Supervisor • 
Aurora Markatt (Maura)

\o/
[Image: XXPV74Y.png?1]

Congrats, old friend! The SPTO still stands strong!
RandomGuy199
Representative of the Federal Republic of Karnetvor
Resident Venezuelan/Lampshade Bar & Grill Manager- The South Pacific
Soldier, South Pacific Special Forces

"You're talkin' to the Rolex wearin', diamond ring wearin', kiss stealin', wheelin' n' dealin', limousine ridin', jet flyin', son of a gun, and I'm having a hard time keeping these alligators down!"

"The Nature Boy" Ric Flair

I got mentioned!!! I finally got mentioned in something important!!! Watch out Pacifica, Ausstan os hitting the big stage!!!

Also Happy Bday mate! Have a drink on me down at the Lampshade!!!
John Hills- President of Ausstan