We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Qvait–Sporal meeting in Castietya

After sending an invitation to Chancellor Ottov Rasmick of Sporal on 11 April, President Margaret Harrison's plane has landed in Castietya.
4× Cabinet minister /// 1× OWL director /// CRS member /// SPSF

My History

"Mrs. Harrison, so glad to have you. Apologies for the delay, we were unprepared for you. Everything is ready, please follow me." said Chancellor Rasmick, as he walked down the stairs into a car.

"So, let's talk business now, save ourselves time. I am in interested in Sporaltryan unification. Everything else is a secondary concern."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

"Well Chancellor, we all have priorities. While yours may be reunifying your nation, which I admire, my priority is to reconcile our relationship with you and the nation. Our countries have done wrong upon each other and I hope that we can push aside our differences, push aside the past, and finally bring back the friendship our nations had several years ago, before the war that tore us apart."

My History

"So long that I have the assurance of Qvait that it will not stand in the path of my country's blessed reunification, I'm open to anything between the future Sporaltryus and Qvait.•

ProfessorHenn
Legislator

"My nation will not interfere with the effort to reunify Sporaltryus. We hope to see that your nation's reunification will come peacefully and without the loss of blood. When Sporaltryus is reunified, we hope to restart our relationship with the new nation."

My History

"I trust my homeland to be the unifiers, so I advice Qvait to begin relations now. It may help if there is bloodshed, as smaller states are unwilling to go toe to toe with a regional powerhouse.

ProfessorHenn
Legislator

"Well, that sounds great. We can open up a staff for an embassy by the end of the month. Does that sound fine?"

My History

"An embassy is agreeable. Was there anything else Qvait is worried for?"

ProfessorHenn
Legislator

"Yes. What would happen if a group refuses to rejoin the union? If there are groups that refuse to reunite, will said groups have autonomy from the rest of the nation?"

My History

"I have taken steps to insure there will be no resistance. Any that does remain will be dealt with in a manner suitable of democracy and clarity."

ProfessorHenn
Legislator