We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Hello from the Pacific

Just stopping in to say hello.

I will see about getting a proper Ambassador sent over soon.

Hello

Greetings Ivan. Have you had a chance to sample the drinks menu yet? I do recommend you avoid the Ice-Tea... they seem to be lacking some of the vital ingredients for it at the moment. (I'd recommend the Imported North or West Pacifican Rum.)

Nah, the SPIT's fine. Someone stole the hose connecting the tap and supply, and I suspect it to be North Pacifican rum drinkers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ProfessorHenn
Legislator

AVOID THE SPIT?!?!? HERESY!!

<33

Being something of a germaphobe, I'm not sure I could tolerate a drink called SPIT. Sounds awful.

It's just South Pacific Iced Tea!

ProfessorHenn
Legislator

(02-11-2016, 06:30 AM)Pierconium Wrote: Being something of a germaphobe, I'm not sure I could tolerate a drink called SPIT. Sounds awful.

You sound awful >:v

Seriously, tho. It has nothing to do with actual spit.

<33

Yes, I know. If I had not seen it on the Gameplay forum I would have been able to reason it out from Raven's comment on the Iced Tea and Cathalea's followup.

It still sounds awful.

Of course, if it is Southern and includes a healthy amount of sweetener it might be quite nice.
Delegate of the Pacific
Emperor of the Pacific Order

I can provide you with sweetener if you would like.

ProfessorHenn
Legislator