We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Hello

How is everyone in TSP?

Good.
Darkstrait  :ninja:

Former Justice, Former Local Councilor, Roleplayer, Former SPSF Deputy for Recruitment, Politically Active Citizen, Ex-Spammer Supreme, and Resident Geek

"Hats is very fashion this year."

Great. The Regional Government's arguing, the RP'ers are going crazy. Everything's just dandy.
An eye for an eye just makes the whole world go blind.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Welcome back to TSP, Ivan.

Are you here to extend a hand of reconciliations following The Pacific's event in April?

Cynosurian Councillor of Brilliance

I wasn't part of any events connected to TSP in April, so I am unsure which event you are referring to specifically.

It has been my understanding that the government of TSP is not interested in repairing relations with The Pacific. Has this position changed?

Do talk to Feir or Arbiter about that, I'm just a citizen.

I wasn't sure you had a regional government. Lots of conversation about breakfast food in the WFE and on the RMB but I am not sure the most important meal of the day is a basis for any way to run a region.

We've had a regional government for around 11 years now. Sadly, the majority of the work done by it is forum side now.

(08-06-2015, 12:31 PM)Pierconium Wrote: I am not sure the most important meal of the day is a basis for any way to run a region.

Then we probably shouldn't have elected a pancake as our delegate Tounge

EDIT: This is in response to ProfHenn (not sure why my quotes aren't connecting in here)

I'm not so certain about that.  At least that wasn't the case when I was associated with the Vice Delegate nation here when Minineenee was Delegate.