We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Official Message From the NPO

A Message from the Diplomatic Corps of The Pacific

Hello Comrades from The South Pacific,

With the increasing of my duties as Regent of the New Pacific Order, I find myself lacking enough time to attend to the needs of a diplomat in your region. Due to this, I'd like to request you officially receive our new ambassador to your region, Comrade Fortschrin! He has already joined you in the forums and he will be my eyes and ears away from here when I can't visit myself!

That does not means you can't reach me directly or ask questions, you can address anything to me here and if I can't catch it myself, I'll send my reply with Fort, or I'll have him pull me over here to you all!

Please concede Fort the corresponding diplomatic credentials! Thanks and Regards,

[Image: EleBlack2_zps5f91b273.png]
Regent of The Pacific
Senator of Foreign Affairs
You are just a puppet... You have no soul!
[Image: HW5PB6l.jpg]

See? See? I told you so!

In all seriousness though, I'm glad to have this job and I'm looking forward to being a diplomat.
Fortschrin!
Leader of the Pacific WA Squad
Ambassador from TP to TSP
o/

True! I know I shouldn't have do this to you guys, but you'll learn to love Fort

Hi Fortschrin, welcome!

(Did Elegarth exchange with you because if someone opens an AMA thread I think they are available to answer one million questions?)

Also, I see NPO is that the Sir Paul connection from the Worlds Fair before last? Does your region still do songs and stuff?

Escade

~ Positions Held in TSP ~
Delegate | Vice Delegate 
Minister of Regional Affairs, | Minister of Foreign Affairs | 
Minister of Military Affairs
~ The Sparkly One ~

My Pinterest

Hahaha, no, I did it cuz I don't hace as much time as Regent as I had without that Escade Happywide

I'm still up for your questions.

Sir Paul retired from NS ages ago and we don't do songs anymore... but I did that one for Henn in the AMA thread :p