We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

(Retrospect RP) FiHami-Peocracy meeting in Govt Island.

"Regarding the trams and busses, a solution that worked for many generations in FiHami is painting everything with bright colors, as you may possibly be able to tell from Finixi architecture and designs, and even our clothes." Finix lifted up the end of her bright orange and red shawl from her right arm briefly, letting it rest once again against her arm. "But of course, foreigners may consider our designs an eyesore."

"As far as music goes, I believe some of the old Antarchi stadiums are being demolished and removed outside of Ha'Hani, I can see some of these being repurposed for less... bloody... purposes. I personally do not listen to much music besides what is played in festivals that I happen to attend." Finix sighed, making fingerquotes in the air, very exaggeratedly. "bEcAuSe pUbLiCiTy, as my 'successor' enjoys telling me every time there is some sort of party she wishes to drag me to."
Fire Fire Fire Empress of Fire  Fire Fire Fire
Current Minister of Military Affairs
Chair Perch of the Assembly (February to June 2020)
SPSF Soldier
MoRA Fellow
Ambassador to Forest and Lazarus

Messages In This Thread
RE: (Retrospect RP) FiHami-Peocracy meeting in Govt Island. - by phoenixofthesun14 - 12-30-2020, 02:32 PM