We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

Nominations for Delegate / Vice Delegate

(04-04-2014, 11:53 AM)Belschaft Wrote: Fairly sure we changed that oddity some time ago. New citizenship registrations is frozen when elections begin, but anyone who is a citizen before then can run for office and vote.

Could you check that Bel? I was certain that was the case, but I couldn't find anything in our laws. I'm not sure if I somehow missed it, or we've been wrong all this time?
Former Delegate of the South Pacific
Posts outside High Court venues should be taken as those of any other legislator.
I do not participate in the regional server, but I am happy to talk through instant messaging or on the forum.

Legal Resources:
THE MATT-DUCK Law Archive | Mavenu Diplomatic Archive | Rules of the High Court | Case Submission System | Online Rulings Consultation System

It was definitely in there when I applied for citizenship last year on the old forums... I'm 100% certain of it. Do we have access to the historical posts anywhere? Was it mistakenly removed when an amendment was added? Mistakenly as in it was typed over, etc

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk
~Lady Elaine Elysium

Elysian Pastures

Nomination period over. Candidate list has been updated. Voting to begin shortly.