We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC - OTHER SPEECHES WELCOME] Troy Cayetano's speech - Death of David Aiona

[Image: iWxp3Iu.png]
A message of condolence from the President of the Federal Republic of Kliegme, Alexei Boroshilov
The death of former-president David Aiona has shocked the Kliegmean population, myself included. Under his outstanding leadership, The Federal Republic of Kliegme and The Lile Ulie Islands have been able to cooperate in many fields such as Trade, Technological Advancements, and more. We will remember him as a lively, decisive, caring, and passionate leader. Personally, I admired the man, and his style of leadership. I wished to have a talk with him over the lovely scenery of the islands, even before I was nominated as the presidential candidate. It pains me that talk will never come to be now. I believe I am not alone when I say "I pray for the well-being of Mr.Aiona's Family and the people of the Lile Ulie Islands.", many Kliegmeans share the same sorrow that the people of Lile Ulie are going through currently. I hope that the door of partnership Mr.Aiona has opened for Kliegme will remain open, even after his passing. 
[Image: NPU7zKm.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kliegme's post:
  • maluhia

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IC - OTHER SPEECHES WELCOME] Troy Cayetano's speech - Death of David Aiona - by Kliegme - 08-07-2022, 01:34 AM