We've moved, ! Update your bookmarks to https://thesouthpacific.org! These forums are being archived.

Dismiss this notice
See LegComm's announcement to make sure you're still a legislator on the new forums!

[IC] King Andrei of Stoinia State Visit to Izaakia

“I’ve always found what is right for one country is not always right for another, ultimately all we can hope for is stable and fair governance. Speaking of Eareamia, their royal family lived here when they were in exile during the communist times, and as much as our paths have very much split, I do hope the situation evolves peacefully and positively.

Interesting you should say that about king and Voievod being interchangeable, we have a similar thing with President and Montwælda, which in old Montacian means mountain wielder, as whoever controlled the mountain controlled the nation.

But alas, here we are Voievod and Montwælda, taking in the fresh air on a hunt, and with some luck building bridges to tie our future prosperity together.”

A man in a tweed suit runs from the house and across the moor, with clear disregard for the preservation of his outfit, falling over at one point. He reaches the two leaders, and whispers into President Blancs ear. After this exchange she says to King Andrei.

“I’m afraid I have some intelligence to share with you, by all accounts the Denverian navy have defected to the Nationalist side, and are making their way northwards towards our region. If you wouldn’t mind, we should proceed to the house, a full briefing will be available there, and please take my secure command room to talk with your military and government. 

I’ll have our birds dropped off with the chef, and meet you again at dinner? Please, ask if you need anything.”
Gianni: “Izaakia, I hate you so much. You’re such a good bad guy. Must be because of your genes“.
Gianni, 21:42 14 Dec 2020, # Pacifica Discussion

Messages In This Thread
RE: [IC] King Andrei of Stoinia State Visit to Izaakia - by Izaakia - 05-12-2022, 03:23 PM